National reference point for EQAVET
EQAVET is the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework. It is a technical tool to support and monitor quality enhancement in vocational education and training (VET), and the starting point for the implementation of EQAVET is Council Recommendation on vocational education and training (VET) for sustainable competitiveness, social justice and resilience .
The role of the National Reference Point is, in addition to cooperation with other EU countries aimed at creating effective tools for quality improvement and development in the field of VET, also to:
- cooperation in the implementation of other European Union instruments and initiatives aimed at quality assurance of VET, including lifelong learning (LLL), such as the use of the quality cycle, graduate tracking, the European method of quality assurance peer review and others.
- cooperation in the development of VET and CVET in the Slovak Republic in the area of introducing, monitoring and improving the quality culture at the system level and at the level of VET providers,
- advising individuals and institutions on the implementation of quality assurance tools and the external evaluation of quality assurance processes,
- elaboration of recommendations in the field of implementation of quality culture in the field of VET and CVET in the conditions of the Slovak Republic,
- informing and strengthening the understanding of EQAVET among the professional and lay public in the Slovak Republic and abroad,
- informing the European Commission on the state of implementation of EQAVET in the Slovak Republic,
- Preparation of surveys, reports, analyses and strategic documents supporting the MoEHE in the implementation of policy instruments in the field of quality assurance,
Currently, the State Institute of Vocational Education as an institution appointed by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic has the exclusive right to apply for a grant from the European Commission to carry out the tasks of a National Reference Point (NRP) for EQAVET.
V období apríl 2021 – august 2023 NRM pre EQAVET realizovalo s podporou Európskej komisie projekt European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training – National Reference Points (Zabezpečovanie kvality v odbornom vzdelávaní a príprave – Národné referenčné miesta). Číslo projektu: 101048525 — EQAVET.
Between April 2019 and March 2021, the NRM for EQAVET implemented the European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training - National Reference Points project with the support of the European Commission. 609305-EPP-1-2019-1-EN-EPPKA3-EQAVET-NRP.Between April 2019 and March 2021, the NRM for EQAVET implemented the European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training - National Reference Points project with the support of the European Commission. 609305-EPP-1-2019-1-EN-EPPKA3-EQAVET-NRP.
In the period April 2017 - March 2019 the NRM for EQAVET implemented with the support of the European Commission the project European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training - National Reference Points with the number: 586507-EPP-1-2017-1-EN-EPPKA3-EQAVET-NRP
Na posilnenie aktivít v oblasti zabezpečovania kvality v OVP a vzdelávaní dospelých ŠIOV realizoval v období december 2020 – máj 2023 medzinárodný projekt programu Erasmus+ QUANTUM: QUAlity Networks: fine-TUning Monitoring systems for better performances in VET.
Viac o projekte na: www.quality-networks.eu